I'm opening up some dates for some MZL's to come hunting...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newhunter1

Reaction score
OK...here is the Deal.

This next December my father in law and I are going to Shiloh hunting ranch to hunt hogs. He will be gun hunting or if I loan him my TC omega (doesn't bow hunt) and I will bow hunt. I am opening this up to anyone who wants to come and share in some fun and hunting fellowship with myself and my FIL. The dates are Dec. 28, 29, and 30th. Anyone interested contact me thru PM's or Shiloh Ranch.

Take care and lets go hunting.

I'm taking my Bow, shotgun and Mzl. That way if I don't get one with my bow I'll shoot one with my other options.

Shiloh is mainly a bowhunting ranch, but they open up to gun hunters as long as no one has a problem. Since I'm the first one to lock in those dates I don't really care one way or the other. I just want to have a good time with my FIL and some people I've come to know. Contact either myself or Shiloh hunting ranch in Oklahoma to set up the dates. Cost for gun/mzl hunters is 350.00 for three days of hunting and one hog.

Paul

Back