Knight rifles prostaff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knight Rifles is looking to fill some prostaff positions, anyone wanting to apply can do it on their website. It might be really fun to be part of it.
I ........... think ............ its for advertisement. A friend tried to take the opportunity and it was what he was told. He's a National Champion.

I’m pretty sure a prostaff position in any company is to help them advertise their products. I’m applying to this to help get others into shooting and hunting with Knight rifles and their products. From what I read on their site, they are looking for people to receive quarterly shipments and review them. It might not be for everyone but I think it will be cool to do. Hopefully some of us get the opportunity to do it.

I’m pretty sure a prostaff position in any company is to help them advertise their products. I’m applying to this to help get others into shooting and hunting with Knight rifles and their products. From what I read on their site, they are looking for people to receive quarterly shipments and review them. It might not be for everyone but I think it will be cool to do. Hopefully some of us get the opportunity to do it.
Thats awesome, all the best to you, I hope you get it.

I was on the Beretta pro staff for a couple years and quit. I sent them pics and videos at the range shooting my Tikka and upland hunting with my O/U, went to promos at Cabelas. They paid me min wage for my time plus travel miles and I'd get a 20% discount off MSRP ( I could buy cheaper thru my dealer buddy)!

I was just trying to get the word out. I didn’t realize so many people hated knight. Sorry guys..
I and others dont hate Knight. I think its more that Knight being the quality gun that it is actually deserves better owners. There is a reason everybody left including Gordy and others . The CS and the co. Mgmt though is something that I personally dont like. But I love my Knights and Whites . What few Whites I have left that is

I was just trying to get the word out. I didn’t realize so many people hated knight. Sorry guys..
I don't hate Knight. I actually really like them. I own a bunch of their rifles. But i REALLY would love to be pro staff for Woodman. Heck, i would move to NH and work for him, if i could talk my wife into moving.

I don't hate Knight. I actually really like them. I own a bunch of their rifles. But i REALLY would love to be pro staff for Woodman. Heck, i would move to NH and work for him, if i could talk my wife into moving.
Man I thought it would be really cool to be a pro staffer for them. I only own a few knights, I’ve owned man other kinds of muzzleloaders in the last 30 years but had never owned a knife until I bought my first Mountaineer. Man I was hooked. Justin Perry was G.M. For knight and he would even answer emails on a Sunday if I had a question. Then when I was trying to find a firing pin assembly to put together my second mountaineer, Steve Bryan actually called me and took my info to order one himself. I have had nothing but great service when I wanted to get something. I don’t know anything about the owners of knight but the guys I’ve dealt with have been great to me.

Back