Knight rifles prostaff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I and others dont hate Knight. I think its more that Knight being the quality gun that it is actually deserves better owners. There is a reason everybody left including Gordy and others . The CS and the co. Mgmt though is something that I personally dont like. But I love my Knights and Whites . What few Whites I have left that is
I don’t know any of the owners, just the people that have helped me at knight. I’m kinda a noob in the knights, I have 3 in my possession as I write this and would have had 4 today had my wife heard the ring doorbell. FedEx hed my latest one ready to hand her. Haha.
Who are the plastic brothers?

Attachments

• CB92AA41-CD46-466D-9333-B5D6A6463C02.jpeg
    CB92AA41-CD46-466D-9333-B5D6A6463C02.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 0
Plastic industries inc. in Athens Tn . They purchased Knight rifles after pradco ran it into the ground and they closed up . The father was murdered during a break in of the business so the 2 sons took over the business including Knight rifles . Hence the nickname the plastic brothers. Just my nickname for them though. Knight rifles were and are great guns .

I have had nothing but good interactions with knight rifles. I will say I ran into some issues with a mountaineer I acquired this last year and had a hard time getting ahold of anyone at knight but was able to get the situation resolved and covered everything under warranty.

Latest posts

Back