Konus Scopes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastortlc

Reaction score
I just purchased a CVA Accura with the SS Bergara Barrel. I am now looking for a scope. I have seen where CVA pushes the Konus scopes. I found a 3-9x40 Konuspro for $58. Also, does anyone know if the Durasight one piece scope mount will fit the 2008-2008 Accura Barrels? Thanks for any help.

im not sure if it will fit the accura or not, may not be able to use the 4 hole set up.

The Konus scopes are really nice. I have the pro 3-10x44 and its crystal clear.

I have the same scope as FG and really really like it, good choice.

Thanks. Sounds like I made a good choice. I am waiting for it to arrive. Just need to get a mount & rings.

Try and go with a one piece scope mount if you can but with whatever you use put a small amount of thread locker with each screw to help them stay snug.

Any recommendations on a thread locker for a scope. I looked at Loctite at Wally World which said it was a super gluel. There are several different types for different applications. Any suggestions.

This is what I use and I've never had a problem even after taking the scope off to put on another gun.

51nuid10.jpg

Thankks. That helps a lot. I will check at Home Depot or Lowe's to see if they have it.

Back