Muzzys Kick

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder that muzzys do kick🙄 especially off the bench. Guess it was due since this is the first time in 55 years
oh heck, been there myself. my 50 cal dang near re located my shoulder at max load, I had both my ML's threaded for brakes plus I added the simms slip on pads on both. I ended up at 70 weighed BH209 for the 50 and 77 weighed on the 45. both are a lot easier to shoot. I worked up the loads with scopes on but NM outlawed scopes this year so I had to learn to shoot with iron sights

Geez that's a super bummer ! I did that but not like you got tagged with my & mag years ago. I changed out to a better eye relief scope rather quickly. No way i like the amount of recoil that causes those beauty marks on my face

Move to Utah, and you won’t have to worry about that!
To hell with ever living in any state that is putting any restrictions on what I can & can't use in or on my friggin muzzleloaders. So that permanently excludes me from ever hunting in some really great states for hunting unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back