Muzzys Kick

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...we shall see....
I've been watching this thread since day one because I've often wondered how this could happen as it's never happened to me.
Well I can't say that anymore. At the range today with my .50 Beowulf and I guess I got a little to complacent with my "Tuck it in tight" and it bit me on the bridge of the nose. I didn't think anything of it 'til I felt something drip off the end of my nose.
I learned 2 things today, how this could happen and a nose bleeds pretty darn good after being gashed open by a rifle scope!
Not ever doing it again is HOW we're going to play this from now on.

Is it unconstitutional to have an auto speed limit? The right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting with a muzzleloader. Nothing. That’s not an opinion, that is a fact. What they did is limit a method of hunting. States absolutely have the right to do . And it has nothing to do with constitutional rights.

You aren’t a traditionalist? That’s your choice, so apply for any legal weapon season, and hunt with everything you want, but there are still limits there.
I appreciate your response. I will reply to it, but since my reply will be 100% political I'll PM you instead of engaging in that in open forum - where its supposed to be not permitted. I'm getting ready to hit my deer stand right now, so this evening I'll PM you & we can chat there.

I to always used one of those old steel weavers on my main deer gun, but it was a fixed 2 1/2 power with four inch eye relief I believe, so I never got in trouble with it. Every variable i looked at had shorter eye relief belief, sometimes I couldn't believe that you would even dare use them..
Fixed 4x with post reticle. Crept up on it in kneeling position, and desire to fill tag.

I bet he got NOTHING that night! LOL

What he should have gotten was a swift kick in his rear! 🤬

Another potential shooter/political ally squandered.

Horrible stance, finger on trigger while muzzle wandering all over, etc. Where was some decent tutelage?

What the heck is wrong with people?

Here’s an idea, START HER ON A .22 RIMFIRE! Get her hooked on target shooting, and have the sweetest “range buddy” imaginable!

1708442815630.jpeg

Back