• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRADE Nikon Products

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
I returned a scope to Nikon and as you know they dont have or make rifle scopes anymore. I have a $350.00 voucher to use off of the Nikon online catalog but I already have great Nikon Binoculars and have never felt the need for rangefinders. I am not a photographer so I am proposing if someone on this forum is interested in a Nikon Product on that site send me a PM and we will explore this option.

Admin. If I am going something incorrect here please just remove it and tell me the better way to go about it. Id even appreciate it. 🙂

I really didnt keep track. But I usually stick to 3-9 or 4-12 with a 40mm. If you return yours you will get a voucher to purchase off of their web sight. There are no scopes on that sight.

I have several Nikon scopes and an older Nikon rangefinder, and really like them all. I hope i dont have to send one back because they have nothing on their site that I'm currently interested in. They make great products but nothing i need, maybe a rangefinder/compact binocular would be cool so i wouldnt have to lug around both. I hope you find someone or something that works out for you.

Back