Now I'm partial bionic

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with PT just remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger ! hahaha
sounds like you're making good progress :)

This has been something different. At times, such as right now, I've got the leg elevated, wearing compression socks, a pair of shorts but with a pair of sweats over them, a heavy Carhart T, with a heavy flannel shirt. And covered up with a blanket. Its 73° in the house. This will last for a bit then I have to start removing some items.
Been this way since surgery. Yup, I've googled it too ;)

Spent 7hrs in ER. The fever broke as I got there. Covid test, influenza test, 1/2 pint of blood then came back and got two more large vials. They took me for a CAT of my lungs.

EVERY TEST FOR ANY TYPE OF INFECTION CAME BACK NEGATIVE!!! WTH???

One test that takes some time is looking for bacteria in the blood. Doctor told me no news is good news on this one.

They have absolutely no clue why I had the fever and why it was so high.

Spent 7hrs in ER. The fever broke as I got there. Covid test, influenza test, 1/2 pint of blood then came back and got two more large vials. They took me for a CAT of my lungs.

EVERY TEST FOR ANY TYPE OF INFECTION CAME BACK NEGATIVE!!! WTH???

One test that takes some time is looking for bacteria in the blood. Doctor told me no news is good news on this one.

They have absolutely no clue why I had the fever and why it was so high.
Glad it's tamed.. Can't mess with that stuff.

ENCORE50A glad you're doing better :)

my doc mentioned shoulder replacement to me last year , told him i'm not interested .
but i do need to keep cutting back on my ladys cooking so i can get my other knee replaced .

we're like old cars .......

Encore50a, keep the faith man n keep the cube full that helped me so much but I think it did give me the shivers a few times. I would cover up n sit with it running it did make my knee better. DON'T GIVE UP ON THE PT. The recumbent bike was my warm up every time, I hated that thing. Carefully push your bending after pt to get the most but only to the pain point then stop you will be out n in the woods soon! I saw in the other post about bleeding, bleed stop can be purchased at walgreens, fantastic stuff check it out. I carry it in my backpac just in case.
Coupe

Heavy doses of Cephalexin (Keflex) every 4hrs for 10days.
Temp is running 101° and steady.
Just tired. I think not getting home until 2am the other night is catching up with me. :(

Latest posts

Back