2022 Indiana buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Virgina and if a buck that big lives here they are few and far between.
What a stud!!
Well done sir.
I am very fortunate on the property that I hunt, great genes and nutrition for great antler growth. This is my 7th that is above 175” over my 40+ years of hunting it.
Definitely lucky! Between me, my two brothers and dad we have about 47 Indiana record book bucks, a dozen or so P&Y and 19 B&C bucks.
It’s only 80 acres but it’s a funnel between two large farms that for the most part didn’t allow hunting for the first 35 yrs. Then one property sold to the Amish and it sounds like WW3 every year on this property.
Like I said, I haven’t seen a decent (150”+) buck in 4 yrs so I haven’t taken one.

Boonechaser you guys are staking them up! I would never pass a solid buck like that - shot my biggest this year in bow season (my avatar pic) that was a 12 pointer with good mass & split g2's on both sides -149" gross my personal best. I went 10 years before killing a decent buck - its been 21 years to top my best. I recently got on a 170 acres that is really good & things are looking up lol. Congrats on that stud!

Latest posts

Back