.45 cal PATRIOT Range Results...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D :D

Needless to say I'm very happy with these result's from my .45 cal Patriot Pistol. Here's the reason why.........
IMG_1883_zpsqfencf48.jpg

First shot at 25 yards was high left. 2nd shot was over to the right a little more. 3rd shot hit the top of the target. 4th shot was right below. 5th shot, I' moved the screw on the sight the wrong way. 6th shot moved the sight to far to the right. 7th shot to low. On the 8th shot I moved the sight up a little and then the 9th and 10th shot is where I wanted them. Maybe a little more tweaking. Maybe.
I was using 20 grains of 2F Old Eynsford powder, .015 patch with my friends Jonathan's anti-rust and lube, a .440 ball and CCI percussion caps. I did NOT swab between shots and I did shoot from a rest at the 25 yard bench's.

Ray............ :yeah:

wow, that's great! awesome shootin' ray! :yeah: :yeah:

i've got a .45 pedi flinter build on the shop table and can only hope to have such great results as yers! :prayer:

:wink:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

I attribute it to, good lube and Old Eynsford powder and I can't forget my Marine Corps training.

Ray.............. :yeah:

Back