A new tiller for the plots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good grief pete, you wernt kidding! Rained ALL day yesterday and early this morning. If THAT doesnt jump start the seeds, i dont know what the hell will LOL.

Yeah they say 'old timers' know stuff and youngsters like us should listen to them ! :lol:

I could, but then no one would listen to me. Not that I have much of an audience now. :rabbit:

Boy i got a nice pond now! All my water buckets were full to the top and even an empty stock tank now has 4" of water LOL.
IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg.html

Thats what i am afraid of! Half tempted to run the tiller out there again and work it in again.

I've got deer greens growing like crazy!!!  Im so happy to see them pop up so quickly. Normally im waiting 2 months before anything comes up.

My dove plot is not doing so well. I planted it about 10 days ago and only the peas are coming up good. The milo and millet aren't doing squat. We've had rain almost every day for the last 4 or 5 days so it has plenty of moisture. I may have to plant again with a new batch of seed.

Back