Accuracy question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During the rut especially. The biggest buck I’ve shot to date, was following does and I was young and really rattled. I shot four times at him. Hit him the first and fourth time. It was a sight to see I’m sure. Second shot, I don’t think I even got half of the powder down the barrel I was shaking so bad.

I have one of these and a few that are similar from Traditions. The Traditions EC loader. IDK if they offer it in .45 cal, but Traditions does. The Traditions has a plastic starter, the TC is aluminum with a brass end.
The absolute fastest way to reload out there. If you don’t have one, spend the $25 and get one. Beats the heck out of fumbling around in pockets, pouches, or with flip top lids.

Attachments

• C513AA58-9D81-48DC-896D-F72F3EAF16F5.png
    C513AA58-9D81-48DC-896D-F72F3EAF16F5.png
    143 KB · Views: 12
A few years ago in Tenn. I took a buck and 2 does in what seemed 15min. but was probably much shorter time as I was not able to get fully reloaded before seeing each of the does that I didn't see til after I saw and shot the buck. This happened the next season in Tenn. with a double doe. I had not in my many yrs. of deer hunting had those kind of opportunities. I take my time and either get another shot at a deer or not.

I have one of these and a few that are similar from Traditions. The Traditions EC loader. IDK if they offer it in .45 cal, but Traditions does. The Traditions has a plastic starter, the TC is aluminum with a brass end.
The absolute fastest way to reload out there. If you don’t have one, spend the $25 and get one. Beats the heck out of fumbling around in pockets, pouches, or with flip top lids.
Ive been trying to find one of the Traditions .45 version and cant find one anywhere. I didnt see it on Traditions website either.

Ive been trying to find one of the Traditions .45 version and cant find one anywhere. I didnt see it on Traditions website either.
I just looked and I don’t see it either. I have one, I’ll see if I can dig it up and get a part number. Finding it after the move is the challenge...

I guess it’s RMC. I thought it was Traditions. My bad.
ML16045 is the part number. I just did a quick search and don’t see it. You might call them.
https://rmcoxyoke.com/contact/I can’t believe they would be discontinued, they really are the best thing ever for a MZ quick load.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
Back