Addicted To Black Powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihookem

Reaction score
This is not a statement . It is a company in Illinois that is a master distributor. The web sight is addicted to black powder.com .They have very fair prices , especially if you buy some of the German powder . They sell a 5.5 lb bag for $70 . Has anyone heard of this company and if you did , would you buy from them again. I want to get in an order before the new administration comes in . They might clamp down in Black Powder.

I wasn't able to find what their hazmat fees or any possible "handling" fees might be. While they have a nice price on the Schuetzen powder, it could be negated in comparison to buying from Graf's if their hazmat/handling fees are very steep? They also have a 3.5% credit card or Paypal fee.
I calculated $77 for the 5.5 lbs bag of Schuetzen, it said $14 per pound.

Last edited:
I have picked up powder from them at their location before. I'm in MO but I get up that way occasionally. Called in my order and paid over the phone. Just had to show my driver's license when I picked it up.

Latest posts

Back