Anyone order a knight from Midway?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omidv

Reaction score
I ordered a knight Mountaineer, bare primer in 45 1-20 from Midway USA.
I got it there because I had a birthday discount and they offer free shipping.
I ordered it February 4th and haven’t heard anything yet. It is being shipped directly from Knight, just wondered if there is a delay or is this normal?

Pretty much everyone is slow shipping items. I recently ordered 2 very small items from the gun works. It took a couple weeks to get delivered.
If you have a tracking number from FedEx or UPS, you can find out where it is.

I bought my Knight Mountaineer 45/1:20 From Midway, It came directly from Knight, It took a Full Week. But that was back LONG before Covid when the USPS was Running Smoothly, It has been a JOKE at best the last 6 Months or So. The Postal service is backed up to the Rafters

I sent Forum member Ed Mehlig 12 of my Cast Bullets in a Padded envelope a Few months ago, they went First Class, It took them nearly a Month to get to Pennsylvania from Idaho.

That’s just ridiculous. Especially sending first class.
I’m just getting antsy because I’ve wanted one for well over a year and finally got to order one.
It would be easier if I knew a definite ship date.

Pretty much everyone is slow shipping items. I recently ordered 2 very small items from the gun works. It took a couple weeks to get delivered.
If you have a tracking number from FedEx or UPS, you can find out where it is.
I emailed midway and they said it hasn’t shipped from knight yet. That’s all I can find out at the moment.

That’s just ridiculous. Especially sending first class.
I’m just getting antsy because I’ve wanted one for well over a year and finally got to order one.
It would be easier if I knew a definite ship date.

I hear ya! I recently ordered another Hankins adjustable Bullet sizer, It was supposed to be here (According to Tracking) Last Saturday, I got it Yesterday. Everything is behind

I bought a Barrel from RICE Barrels a Few Months ago, It was hung up in the Mail System for 3 Weeks or more.

USPS Has been VERY UNPREDICTABLE Since the Whole Covid Mess. I asked our Post Master what was going on? He explained that the Entire system was VERY Short handed, From actual Sickness, To Voluntary Layoffs Due to Covid

My son just got one if his Christmas gifts about a month after Christmas..

I hear ya! I recently ordered another Hankins adjustable Bullet sizer, It was supposed to be here (According to Tracking) Last Saturday, I got it Yesterday. Everything is behind

I bought a Barrel from RICE Barrels a Few Months ago, It was hung up in the Mail System for 3 Weeks or more.

USPS Has been VERY UNPREDICTABLE Since the Whole Covid Mess. I asked our Post Master what was going on? He explained that the Entire system was VERY Short handed, From actual Sickness, To Voluntary Layoffs Due to Covid
I’m so damn tired of all the covid crap. Gasahhhh

My son just got one if his Christmas gifts about a month after Christmas..
I can relate to that actually, I just got a shirt my girlfriend ordered for me for Christmas a few weeks ago. She was upset because she ordered it in November and it had guaranteed shipping before Christmas, so she felt terrible when it didn’t arrive.

At least by the time of does arrive I won’t need to wait on things like optics, bullets primers etc

I had a friend that ordered a Christmas gift for his girl friend during the thanks giving holidays, shortly there after she dumped him . The gift came in a couple weeks ago . a week after they got back together.🤨

Its not just the post office, FedEx is also running slow. When a highway is blocked sometimes an alternate route works but sometimes everyone else decided to take same alternative.

Im getting stuff that i ordered so long ago, i forgot about it. Its like 'Surprise! heres a cool thing that you thought you wanted'. The slow shipping helps me treat my need for instant gratification

Im getting stuff that i ordered so long ago, i forgot about it. Its like 'Surprise! heres a cool thing that you thought you wanted'. The slow shipping helps me treat my need for instant gratification
I can’t wait till stores are able to stock up on things again and you can actually touch it before you buy it haha

Right, all I know is I can’t wait to get it! I check my email every hour!
It gets even worse when it has shipped.
YNlEmI8.jpg

Back