Apex, yes, no, or maybe??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I read correctly he was mailing it back to Ga. and Mike Bellm was suppose to be there to take a look at it.

I am at max reloads with my 6.8 Rem SPC Encore barrel and have had no issues. I do know my Pro Hunter does not like SSA ammo. The military primers they use are harder and it only fires them half the time.

My H&R Ultra Varmint Hunter .223 is at max reloads and I have had no issues with it either.

Maybe it's the Spanish steel........... :D :D

I have an APEX and like the post further up the line, it shoots as well as my 06. I also have the the 243 barrel for it. Good for ground hogs and coyotes. No problems with barrel switch out. POI remains solid. But I still check it each time I switch out. Most accurate ML I have owned to date. 17 shots at the range left a ragged 1.5 inch hole at 100 yards. I can only do that with the BH 209, no pressure creep from fouling in the barrel. The .243 is also very tight with 10 shot groups under 1.0 at 100. I had an Optima Pro before this gun. It shot well but nothing like this one.

FAB

Latest posts

Back