Beat my personal best today. (. AGAIN ! )

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems some skeptics didnt believe the pike was 43"
since i was by myself it was hard to try and get a pic of it with thetape. So this is the best I can do. Although i really dont care if someone dont believe since it is only a personal best andI know how big it was i dontfeelthe needto try and convince the skeptics . But since i also dont like being called a liar here is the photo of the fish then one with the tape in thevsame position on the auger IMG_5055.jpeg the auger .

How is your ice out there? Many of our lakes opened up around Christmas.

How is your ice out there? Many of our lakes opened up around Christmas.
Yea same here where i caught this one the main body is still open but the west bay had 6" ice since it is shallow. Only 4 to 5 feet water Defnitely treacherous and a slow start

Seems some skeptics didnt believe the pike was 43"
since i was by myself it was hard to try and get a pic of it with thetape. So this is the best I can do. Although i really dont care if someone dont believe since it is only a personal best andI know how big it was i dontfeelthe needto try and convince the skeptics . But since i also dont like being called a liar here is the photo of the fish then one with the tape in thevsame position on the auger View attachment 40106 the auger .

No doubts here. I took this one in open water a couple years ago. When those pike hit 40" they are a whole new game. Congrats on your catch.

Attachments

• 292290511_1646360005739453_4913999185885756949_n.jpg
    292290511_1646360005739453_4913999185885756949_n.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
No doubts here. I took this one in open water a couple years ago. When those pike hit 40" they are a whole new game. Congrats on your catch.
Yes. Took me 3 years to beat my record originally with a 40 which I caught last year. then my son got a 41 and I have had to listen to him so I was happy to beat my record and his this year so soon.

I don’t know there 1874. You may want to recheck that. That monster already looks to be 44 to me!! 😈
it’s a big fish anyway you want to look at it!!
Congrats sir.

Back