blackthorn 209 in stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha. I had to get an fb account. I just use a fake name and have zero friends. Not even mom. Just to access marketplace and stalk Bestill and a few others. Otherwise i cant stand the facebook.
That is an idea, I find I can't stand the drama and games facebook as a whole allows thats why I stayed away.
But your idea is wonderful and definitely worth trying. I will try it.

Several containers of Blackhorn sitting on the shelf at the Sportsmans Warehouse in Kalamazoo, Mi. $41 each.

[/QUOTE]
Plugged the sku in and it didn’t work, is this for online?

I was able to get (10) 10 oz cans, all same lot # from Bass Pro in Hooksett, NH. They still have 20+ cans... Don’t trust calling them... I did and they said they were out but made the trip anyways.

If anyone is in / near New Hampshire I’ve got (3) packs of Whitehots for trade.

I like your statement of "Buy cheap and stack it deep", just like toilet paper and other paper goods ...... ☺

I’m not one of those buying the entire shelf of disinfectant and toilet paper but I buy one pack when I go for when I need it... I don’t see the benefit it waiting till I’m down to my last roll. Kind of like an animal before winter...

If a person is genuinely a “shooter”, I see no problem with someone buying 10 cans of powder and actually think it’s prudent given the current situation. What I have a problem with is the folks who don’t hunt or shoot buying up ammo and supplies to resell, but even that line of thinking is hypocritical on my part. Because I firmly believe in capitalism and free enterprise, and in reality, that’s all it is.

If a person is genuinely a “shooter”, I see no problem with someone buying 10 cans of powder and actually think it’s prudent given the current situation. What I have a problem with is the folks who don’t hunt or shoot buying up ammo and supplies to resell, but even that line of thinking is hypocritical on my part. Because I firmly believe in capitalism and free enterprise, and in reality, that’s all it is.
None will be for resale. I like to shoot. I’ve also had friends in the past run out and have sold it to them at cost to help them out when none was available but thats it.

Was at Bass Pro in Olathe, Kansas this morning. They had 10 cans of BH 209 on the shelf! $49.95 each, plus tax !! No thanks!

The only gun shop near me is still 60 miles away. Before covid he was charging $44 for BH. I can only imagine what he'll charge now. He won't be getting a dime from me anymore.

Back