Boyd's Thumbhole Stock on Optima V2

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all - I am thinking of prettying up my Optima v2 with a Boyd's thumbhole stock and new forend. Anybody done this? Have pics to share to show how it came out?

I am thinking I'd use this one for blind hunting and my Wolf, which I don't mind getting a little dinged around for when I am stand hunting. October'll be here before you know it!

Hi all - I am thinking of prettying up my Optima v2 with a Boyd's thumbhole stock and new forend. Anybody done this? Have pics to share to show how it came out?

I am thinking I'd use this one for blind hunting and my Wolf, which I don't mind getting a little dinged around for when I am stand hunting. October'll be here before you know it!
I'd like to know too!

I toyed with the idea of adding one of their straight stocks and forend in walnut on my Optima V2 but haven't gotten around to it yet, Lol.
From what I understand, Boyd's stocks aren't exactly drop in but need a little work to fit correctly.

Back