Counterfeit leupolds, replica leupolds

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HC

Reaction score
Buyers beware! There is a influx of these coming in from china. People are buying these thinking they are leupolds and when they have a problem and contact leupold waranty and find out they are not waranted. Ebay is loaded with the junk.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

It’s been happening for a while now, I wonder how many other brands are being copied and sold, makes me want to send in my serial numbers to Nikon and see. I don’t usually buy scopes off of ebay but I have purchased a few used ones lately from others.

Re: RE: Re: Counterfeit leupolds, replica leupolds

BuckDoeHunter said:
It’s been happening for a while now, I wonder how many other brands are being copied and sold, makes me want to send in my serial numbers to Nikon and see. I don’t usually buy scopes off of ebay but I have purchased a few used ones lately from others.
They are ziess copies for sale also. You can call leupold to verify the serial numbers, maybe nikon also.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Saw one a few years back . If you know your good scopes you can definitely tell the difference.

Latest posts

Back