Do I Make Plans?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh they prayed for me just the older folks are like we all have this.

Just heard a woman I know died of a ruptured hernia got me thinking I have a hernia they can't operate on and it hurts every so often.

oneshot

If it hurts you should be wearing a hernia belt. I do and it took away the pain completely. Every time it hurts you're making it bigger. The pain is it splitting open more.

you have to wear a belt if you dont. buy a good one off of the internet. the danger is if it twists then it cuts off its own blood supply. then that part dies and you die if you dont have surgery stat. listen to oldmountainman. he knows what he is talking about and we are concerned for you.

OldMtnMan said:
If it hurts you should be wearing a hernia belt. I do and it took away the pain completely. Every time it hurts you're making it bigger. The pain is it splitting open more.
Ok it hurts every so often. I didn't even know about it until my Doctor told me of it. I think I got it after having my Gall Bladder taken out. The surgeon told me not to do anything for a year. Well my Son was going to the Mountains Hunting, I was only suppose to take care of Camp but I was the only one that knew the area so I took my Son scouting.

Dang Arthritis does as my wife says it comes and goes. It has gone I went to the Gym today all was good. So as far as hunting I guess it is up to my body what I do.

I asked a Guy at the Gym there was a White Blooming Tree outside he said yes that is a White Blooming Tree. I said I wonder what the Pink ones are? He says I know, they are Pink blooming Trees.

See I learn a lot at the Gym.

oneshot

patocazador said:
Muscle heads.  :evil:
No Old smart Men.

I go in Work Out in the Pool for an Hour. I use to Work Out with Weights until I started having trouble with this Arthritis stuff.

Now I Work Out in the Pool for an Hour then do an hour with Old Folks Work Out.  First 15 minutes I'm ready to set down that is why I didn't go in for a week while this Instructor was gone, had a Young Girl come in she hurt me but she had Tats and Plugs in her ears so what did I expect?

Oh Friday do an Hour of YOGA. Self Stretch, keeps me limber.

oneshot

Ok rethinking. In last few years we have had a poor Hatch, our Conservation Department has blamed it on weather but seeing way more predators since fur market has went down. I mean you go fishing and critters are bold enough to come eat your bait with you setting there. If they find a Turkey nest they eat all the eggs. 

But use to be I would see Turkeys in the fields Strutting and Breeding, last few years nothing. I said before I wouldn't go until I start seeing Turkeys again.

Thinking again this year the heck with it go fishing and Mushroom Hunting. I believe I'll have just as much fun.

oneshot

Latest posts

Back