Doctor tomorrow

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Going in for my CT tomorrow for my stomach. Got some yummy dye to drink tomorrow which im sure will not be fun, so hopefully they find whats causing the pain. :affraid:

Hope it is nothing too serious. Please let us know how it comes out.
Ron

I'm sure it will work out well. But, stop eating porcupine, maybe? 

Speaking of health, anybody heard from Bob lately?

Got to wait to see a surgeon, but my doctor called me back already with the CT results I had today. I have something called enterocolitis and it actually common in babies, not so much adults so shes setting me up to go see a surgeon to see what they want to look at and do.

Sorry to hear about all that.  I had ulcerative colitis or chrons.  They were never sure which.  It all went away after got a liver transplant.  To tell the truth, I think the colitis/chrons was mis-diagnosed and was only a symptom of other much more serious things which really were the problem to begin with.

You should not worry.  Your diagnosis is common and usually easily treated with antibiotics.  Best of wishes and luck for you.  

The old timers would just swallow a charge of powder, suck down a canon fuse spagetti style, and light it off.  The burn out took care of all that ails you!

Correction guys, I have intussusception. I double checked with the doctor assistant today and she gave me the name and when i get to go see the surgeon. They are freakin fast over there!

Wishing you the best possible outcome FG.  

------------------------------
Keep us posted.

Wow John.  Hate to hear it.  Praying for you, my friend.  Sounds likek they are moving forward and will have you fixed up in short order.  God bless.

Keep us posted and wish you the best with whatever procedure they decide to do John.

Latest posts

Back