... Does anyone have an...............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D

Morning gents.
I was wondering :think: if anyone has an extra KNIGHT RED HOT #11 in a 6-1 mm that they are willing to sell? I may be switching over from Goex to T7 for my traditional shooting and I was told that this nipple would be better for the sub powder.
I tried powderinc.com by can't seem to get on their site because they used to sell 5#s of Goex for 125.00.

Thanks ,
Ray......... :yeah:

Maine Powder House will sell BP in 5, 10, or 25# lots. Hazmat and shipping on the 5# and 10#, but free shipping on a case!

There are lots of BP dealers that ship BP, but prices and shipping do vary. Check around.

I have been purchasing my black powder for years from Graf's and Sons. I shoot their brand name powder Grafs for $15.00 a pound. I know it hurts to pay the $25.00 haz mat fee. But when I purchase I get 25 pounds at a time. Its been about two years now since I purchased black powder. And I am getting low. But then I shoot black powder 95% of the time. Then the haz mat don't bite so hard. I see they sell Goex for $17.00 a pound. So five pounds would run you $110.00 with shipping, Next time I order powder I want to try their Olde Eynsford powder which I have read good things about. Its supposed to be a match grade powder. That means it was screened a few more time. And for the additional $10.00 for five pounds over Goex, it would be worth it if the stuff compares to Swiss.

Back