Encore Endeavor Ramrod Question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldelkhunter

Reaction score
I just received my new Endeavor barrel and installed it. Put the ML foreend and didn't overtighten the screws. I am finding it about impossible to pull the ramrod out of place. Anyone else have this problem, is it the ramrod retainer spring that is causing this? Ramrod is straight .

either the spring or theres a tight spot in the forearm. Pull the forearm off and see if you can find any shiney spots, could be something that simple.

OEH, I can tell ya exactly what you need to do... loosen the forearm screws but don't take them out. Now your forearm will shift a little back and forth,,, shift it to it's most forward position (toward the muzzle) and tighten the forearm screws. Your ramrod will work perfectly now... don't ask me why I know. :wink:

OEH, I can tell ya exactly what you need to do... loosen the forearm screws but don't take them out. Now your forearm will shift a little back and forth,,, shift it to it's most forward position (toward the muzzle) and tighten the forearm screws. Your ramrod will work perfectly now... don't ask me why I know

Worked like a charm many thanks

Back