• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Excellant Kngiht LK-II with extra youth stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpcollins

Reaction score
Here is my Knight LK-II in excellent condition. It has a Timney trigger that’s around 2 1/4# - 2 1/2#, and the newer Knight hex head breech plug. I have the hex removal tool as well.

It has the regular composite stock plus an extra RARE composite youth stock that I bought when my 7 year old grandson started hunting. Great to start out for a youngster and then switch to the regular stock when they get bigger.

It currently has the longer 3 screw Knight base at the rear to hold the TRS-25 red dot ($75 extra if wanted, it has the preferred yellow lettering, not the undesirable white lettering).

I also have a set of #45 weaver bases in case you want to mount rings and a regular scope.

$275 tyd and I’m not messing with PayPal for any sales now.

DSCN3126.JPGDSCN3127.JPGDSCN3128.JPGDSCN3129.JPG

50 caliber?

Yes, my bad.

LOP on the LK-II is 14” with the adult stock - a 1/4” shorter than my M-85, the youth stock I think is close to 1 1/2” shorter or so than the adult stock for about a 12 1/2“ LOP.

The OAL for the LK-II is 40 1/8” with the adult stock compared to 42 3/4” on my MK-85.

Last edited:
I’ve had several PMs asking to sell the youth stock separately but I’m keeping the package intact.

That way a youngster can start of with a shorter setup and then switch to the longer stock as they grow.

Latest posts

Back