Forum shoot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can another random Western Australian join in? I will keep the other one honest !!

I wanna play too! Never shot against an Aussie before, might as well get 'schooled' by them also.
Pwderhorn, aka, Cecil

Don’t stress it Cecil, if I take the flintlock you’re pretty safe.

My caplock on the other hand will make you weep tears of pure pain and envy.

Great Target for that standard distance. Slightly high and left. Smokin" Joe, I ne'r seed ye shoot, but, I'ma guessin' you be a left thumber and a little flinch on the press-out. At least the way it looks if'n them shots be stuck out that far in a consistant manor.  I gots some new fangled targets with 'em 'er stickem-on bullet holes. I'd rather fire a ball rether than hafta trek out all that ways. Could get heat ball stroked or strucked by questionable competiers. LOL
  I participate on several forums and in the postal shoots. One Site has 31,000 + Members and less than 15 shoot. But hundreds complain of no time to shoot. BAD EXCUSE! It's the BEST  excuse to go outback  or range (Sorry-Not an Aussie Pun), I'd be in. I's just another target for the FUN of shooting.

Yeah I have to work on that "little flinch on the press out".  That's why I'm practicing to get those holes moved back in the center.  LOL!!:lol:

A couple healthy chugs o' shot straightener out a full jug may be all ya need. I think I'd set myself down at the nearest campfire and start some serious jug thunking and find my center making feeling and roll with it. G luck wit at! Truthfully, though.... Wish I could be there to help with the jug tippin' avalawations. I'za feeling like I'z dryin' up a bit. Don't tell the wife. I'z slippin' under the 8 point fer a couple sips. Shhhh. we gotta do what ...ever.

We could cheat on them Aussies and they couldnt do a thing about it. Its to far to swim and the plane ticket here is to expensive.

I’m BigAl52 said:
We could cheat on them Aussies and they couldnt do a thing about it. Its to far to swim and the plane ticket here is to expensive.
Wanna bet?

We will just sic Muck Dundee on you, he’s still over there with you blokes....

Either that or I’ll mail a drop bear and then you’ll be buggered!

Mike in Oz said:

Oh No!! I've been slapped by a 'gauntlet' from across the briney!! We might have to have a side bet Mike, maybe one of my fine American Beers, you know, like a Natty Light', for one of your Aussie brews!
Powderhorn, kak, Cecil

Powderhorn09 said:
Mike in Oz said:

Oh No!! I've been slapped by a 'gauntlet' from across the briney!! We might have to have a side bet Mike, maybe one of my fine American Beers, you know, like a Natty Light', for one of your Aussie brews!
Powderhorn, kak, Cecil
A fine American beer? Bit of a contradiction in terms eh?  :ss: 

I tried one of those Budweiser beers on a bet once, i'd rather do a shoey with a talibans thong......  :no:

Will send ya some of that good California wine and you can cook you up some of that real gamey kanga tail and you wont be able to even hold center. No wonder you guys talk so funny you been feasting on that gamey tail.

I tried one of those Budweiser beers on a bet once, i'd rather do a shoey with a talibans thong......  :no:
Budweiser is owned by the Belgians despite advertising. These are the same people who brought you the Smurfs. :roll:

BigAl52 said:
Will send ya some of that good California wine and you can cook you up some of that real gamey kanga tail and you wont be able to even hold center. No wonder you guys talk so funny you been feasting on that gamey tail.
Gamey? You clearly haven't been cooking skippy right!

Roo makes awesome spagbol. :)

LOL it wouldn't take much wine for that to happen, i like cider myself!

Kentucky Colonel said:

Budweiser is owned by the Belgians despite advertising. These are the same people who brought you the Smurfs. :roll:
Ah! Multiple crimes against humanity i see..... :suspect:

We consider Bud as crap too.

Look at the list of top 50 beers in the US and you won't see Bud on the list. Funny that foreigners always pick that beer when talking about the US.

Latest posts

Back