Forum shoot

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frontier Gander if you can post a printable target that would be great.  
       I do enjoy your Millers Draught, got a taste for that on the Rodeo circuit here in the west.  I occasionally participate in a Postal Shoot for Pritchett bullets on scaled down Hythe target. 100 yards off hand best 10 of 13 using our Enfield Paper cartridges. There are a bunch of us scattered around the globe working up  paper cartridges for our Pat 53s the comp is quite a lot of fun. I am guessing this one here will be to with lots of chiacking and the like !!
     When I stayed with a riflesmith mate, Niel Fields of Vernal Utah I had a fine time in your country. Drank 'shine outen  jars, washing down Elk steaks  that had been garnered by a bloke with a fine flintlock. When I got carted around to meet with various mates of Neil, people though they would make me feel at home and offered me steel pint cans of Fosters. Nobody and I mean nobody drinks Fosters down under, probably the equal of your Bud !! We do drink a lot of Corona, and his mate Carney said I should never  ever visit a Mexican brewery !!
    You blokes produce more wine in the Nappa Valley than we do in the whole of Down Under ! Hopefully your bushfires have not ended that.

Cheers 

Gordon

heelerau said:
Frontier Gander if you can post a printable target that would be great.  
       I do enjoy your Millers Draught, got a taste for that on the Rodeo circuit here in the west.  I occasionally participate in a Postal Shoot for Pritchett bullets on scaled down Hythe target. 100 yards off hand best 10 of 13 using our Enfield Paper cartridges. There are a bunch of us scattered around the globe working up  paper cartridges for our Pat 53s the comp is quite a lot of fun. I am guessing this one here will be to with lots of chiacking and the like !!
     When I stayed with a riflesmith mate, Niel Fields of Vernal Utah I had a fine time in your country. Drank 'shine outen  jars, washing down Elk steaks  that had been garnered by a bloke with a fine flintlock. When I got carted around to meet with various mates of Neil, people though they would make me feel at home and offered me steel pint cans of Fosters. Nobody and I mean nobody drinks Fosters down under, probably the equal of your Bud !! We do drink a lot of Corona, and his mate Carney said I should never  ever visit a Mexican brewery !!
    You blokes produce more wine in the Nappa Valley than we do in the whole of Down Under ! Hopefully your bushfires have not ended that.

Cheers 

Gordon
He did. Announcements forum.

https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com/t11521-frontier-muzzleloading-s-first-ever-shoot

I'll be setting up an events page later tonight so things are easy to find.

Latest posts

Back