Good laugh

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis was in Detroit Michigan to do a show. The weather was cold and his throat wasn't feeling right.

He called his doctor in Vegas and asked if he could fly there and check him out. Dr. Nick knew he'd never make it in time so he told Elvis he had a friend in the area that could look at his throat.

They arrived and gave him a clean bill of health. Elvis had been told that this was a "really good throat doctor" when in actuality, they practiced Gynecology!

Fortunately, he never found out the truth. My guess is he'd have been really pissed!

Funny thing when we were kids around the farm nothing was safe. We started out with the lever cocking models and eventually going to pump models as years progressed. Red ryders to crossman 760’s.. awe them were the days………..
Yep, same here, red ryders to crossman 760 pumps then progresses to the Sheridan 880 .22 as a teenager. When we were kids we played war with the red Ryder’s & blasted each other with them & nuthin was safe from being used as target practice. I got numerous whoopins & my gun taken away for havin “ too much fun “ lol

Yep, same here, red ryders to crossman 760 pumps then progresses to the Sheridan 880 .22 as a teenager. When we were kids we played war with the red Ryder’s & blasted each other with them & nuthin was safe from being used as target practice. I got numerous whoopins & my gun taken away for havin “ too much fun “ lol
On two different occasions i had to have BBs removed from under my scalp. One stoopid buddy always went for a head shot. Lucky no one ever lost an eye.

Ha, ha we too. We use to take a welding rod and nock the flux off with a hammer. Then go pick the green elder berries, put on goggles and head to the hay mows to build yourself a barricade.. then let the war begin, really cheap fun back then, and when you got hit it hurt, there would be a little round green spot there.. i guess looking back that they where our early muzzleloading days…LOL…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back