Great Plains Rifle Build

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i just have american pioneer 2f and 3f. It did pretty well in my last GPR but i have to learn the loads all over again. I'll start off at 70gr.

LOL.

Jon i found some plumb brown solution at the gun shop! He had it tucked away under some junk on the shelves. After i brown the sight, shes all yours. I won't be able to fire it though, im just to swamped with work right now. And plus i just got a new toy in to play with!

She'll be a virgin when you get her so just be easy and don't talk dirty to her.

LOL Jon I'll buy her a nice dinner and have her home by sunset.

She just showed up. Wow it looks great Jon. Can't wait to put together and make some smoke. I might have to buy her two nice dinners and keep her up all night. LOL.

Hopefully range report in a week or so. I'll shoot shockey gold and pyro rs. I can't find goex BP around here at least not yet I'm still looking.

Jono

Awesome! Im glad it arrived safely.

Remember, the wedge keys are marked with black magic marker and must go in the way they came! So when you go to put it together, just keep that in mind LOL.

Will pick up Goex FFg over the counter from Track of the Wolf on Monday so three powders to shoot when its time....

Latest posts

Back