Greetings from Colombia, South America

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember back when 209 primers were just coming out for inlines and they were bragging about how much hotter they were than number 11 and musket caps. I thought to myself if they think they’re hot they should try a 22cal nail gun blank but not about using it for only propellant. Traditions made a similar setup using a 27cal nail gun blank but you had to buy a whole new gun to use it. I like this one better because it will work in many of the muzzleloaders people have already.

My name is Felipe Tettay. Thanks for this site! Really helpful information, and cool community.

I want to share what I think is a really cool product, its a breech plug for CVA Accura, Optima, and Wolf families that lets you fire with no powder! Just use standard nailgun powerloads and you can shoot bullets and arrows.

Here are some videos if you want to check it out.

https://www.greengorillaod.com/r/g3W

ok ok ok hold on let me absorb 250 grain bullet off a nail gun cap????? melt down melt down I have been playing all wrong and worse you frigging errrrrrr you make me want to use one these break open, QRBP that I will fix n flip instead of keep. You ought to be ashamed hahahahahhahahahahah NOW I might have to hold onto the next one I get...

This would honestly be great for random small game hunting. Now you have to figure out how to make them for other guns!

I dont see a difference between using the nailgun loads or a firestick as long as the bullet is loaded down the muzzle...both are considered a casing holding powder...now the fun part would be if someone loaded .22 lr shells and shot it out a muzzleloader( minus the muzzleloading bullet of course)...im sure the bullet would tumble and have not much accuracy...

Latest posts

Back