Hey from AZ, New Muzzleloaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azguy

Reaction score
Hey Y'all
Pleased to be here and looking to gain some knowledge based on others real world experiences. Not just a series of product reviews posted on a sellers site. Nor even the manufacturers recommendations, which can be just as biased. I hope to be abe to add to this knowledge base someday. Really looking forward to finishing up my hunting "career" with a new firearm type, successfully. Getting a bit long in the tooth so many more years left to enjoy this sport we all hold so dearly. My new CVA Accura LR-X 50 Cal with the 30" barrel should be here this coming week. Cannot wait to take it to the range and start traveling on that learning curve we all have traveled more than once, I am sure. Please feel free to reach out if you wish. I will be asking questions and hopefully won't rock the boat more than usual, lol. See y'all around the curve soon. Thanks ahead of time......

Hey Y'all
Pleased to be here and looking to gain some knowledge based on others real world experiences. Not just a series of product reviews posted on a sellers site. Nor even the manufacturers recommendations, which can be just as biased. I hope to be abe to add to this knowledge base someday. Really looking forward to finishing up my hunting "career" with a new firearm type, successfully. Getting a bit long in the tooth so many more years left to enjoy this sport we all hold so dearly. My new CVA Accura LR-X 50 Cal with the 30" barrel should be here this coming week. Cannot wait to take it to the range and start traveling on that learning curve we all have traveled more than once, I am sure. Please feel free to reach out if you wish. I will be asking questions and hopefully won't rock the boat more than usual, lol. See y'all around the curve soon. Thanks ahead of time......
Howdy from Arizona ! What range do you use ?

Hey Muzzlestuffer
We usually run up the interstate to Casa Grande. The range is just south and west of I-10, off of I-8. The name escapes me right now.

Hey Muzzlestuffer
We usually run up the interstate to Casa Grande. The range is just south and west of I-10, off of I-8. The name escapes me right now.
well i'm in Gilbert if you ever need any help give a shout out !

well i'm in Gilbert if you ever need any help give a shout out !
Thanks Muzzlestuffer. Will keep that in mind buddy.
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Welcome aboard from the Hoosier State!!

Welcome from Las Vegas!

Welcome! You will find lots of good info here.

Welcome from NC, enjoy the forum and your new smoke pole.

Welcome from southwest Oklahoma.
Thanks for the welcome y'all.

Hey Y'all
Hello Guy,
Welcome!
Good luck with your new Muzzy!
Where in AZ are ya? I'm in Sun City.
Best.
Nick

Hey Y'all
Welcome from SE Michigan!

Back