Hey Mt monkey

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve gotta thank you, brother, for a good laugh this afternoon, if nothing else!
Whats hilarious to me is that littlebigman doesn't understand that he IS - the other Sideshow......minus 200lbs or so. He doesn't miss an opportunity to get on his soapbox & blow his horn - in every single shooting/muzzleloading forum on the web, but at least he does shoot. Its best to just ignore ppl like that.

Whats hilarious to me is that littlebigman doesn't understand that he IS - the other Sideshow......minus 200lbs or so. He doesn't miss an opportunity to get on his soapbox & blow his horn - in every single shooting/muzzleloading forum on the web, but at least he does shoot. Its best to just ignore ppl like that.
Boy are you right there sir. You, as a close friend of slideshow, who's been banned from just about every muzzleloader site on the internet, seems you should know better. What have you done lately to increase the sport of muzzleloading by showing others what can be done, especially at distance?
That's what I thought............

Back