How many here DON’T watch the Super Bowl?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who doesnt watch the Super Bowl?

• The what bowl? I’ve got a cereal bowl

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Go Eagles!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Go shooting!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Only watch for “wardrobe malfunctions”.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only want to see the commercials, and eat too much.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Day Drinking!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stopped watching for 3 years after Kaepernick took a knee. Started back during the playoffs last year due to my son becoming a big NFL fan and him asking me to watch the games with him. This year I have only watched some of the playoff games as well. Did not watch any of the regular season games. I do look forward to watching the SuperBowl with the family.

Do you football, or don’t you?
I grew up going to watch the Redskins & Senators & Orioles & Colts play, ( we lived in between DC & Balt. ) our father worked at RFK stadium at the games. But for reasons that I won't state here, by the time I was in my 20's- ( early 80's ) & did not like the direction that football or baseball were taking, & I quit going to the games & quit watching them altogether. I can't remember the last FB or BB game that I watched, its been well over 30yrs & I think the last superbowl party I attended was 28yrs ago & I stayed occupied playin pool, drinking, eating & chasing women & didn't see 5 min of the game. The only sports that I do watch intermittently are Hockey & almost any type of racing. I spoke with a friend a few days ago to ask when he was comin here to hang out & do some shooting & he replied " after the super bowl ", I had to Google when the game was bc I had no idea.

Last edited:
While we're talking about the Super Bowl, it would be nice to have someone do the National Anthem and not butcher it with some garbage ghetto lingo and screeching. I'd give anything to see a high school choir do the anthem in a tradition way.
You would love it now . Not only do they sing our national anthem at the Big Game. They also sing America the Beautiful as well as ''The Black National Anthem''.

I just hope the game is a nail biter. Blow out games aren't fun. It should be, but we will see... if the refs stay out of it. Terrible officiating this year! IMO
I hate seeing all the ads trying to get suckers into gambling. It's a big con and has been for decades! I don't bet on anything, never even won a dime on a lottery ticket. Just not worth it to me.
The commercials are a hoot, mostly! I won't be watching the halftime either Tom!

The play-offs are rigged, you could tell from the last week of the regular season. The Bengal's tried to give the game to the ravens, Joe Burrow was playing like a little kid. The Wild card game was no different. It looked to me like the fix was in, yet they played like champions and smoked the Bills at home in the snow a week later. Playing the Chiefs he played like a scared rabbit. Tonight the Chiefs will get all the calls in their favor and pull out a win. The game will be a great show and a few million people will be so happy they will forget everything else that's bad in the country.
I look at the NFL like the WWF wrestling you know it's phony but still enjoy the entertainment. As far as Kaepernick taking a knee, it's all part of the show. Don't get pissed or cry yourself to sleep just because your team doesn't win. Whenever there is money on a sport there's going to be some crooked **** behind the scenes.

No football here college, or pro. Quit watching when Kaepernick started not only trashing America, he was being supported by the NFL to do it.
College used to be fun to watch because the kids wanted to amount to something to make it to the NFL and live their dream. Now they’re becoming prima donnas just like their NFL upperclassman and they’re being taught at the college level more than anywhere else to hate this country and every white person in it as well as any police officer of ANY color.

Until the NFL & the education system comes out & issues public apologies there will be no football in this household
We don’t support Nike, Coke, Pepsi, or any of their subsidiaries. No mainstream networks, & some cable/satellite stations. The list goes on, but we do not support anybody that divides this nation. We are one nation under God, all made by the same hand and all equal.

Greg

Latest posts

Back