How many here DON’T watch the Super Bowl?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who doesnt watch the Super Bowl?

• The what bowl? I’ve got a cereal bowl

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Go Eagles!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Go shooting!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Only watch for “wardrobe malfunctions”.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only want to see the commercials, and eat too much.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Day Drinking!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I quit watching several years ago when they went all far left, supporting China no matter what, and the rampant wokeness. Thus I won’t watch it. It is bad enough with everything being made in China, but to ignore what the Chinese government is doing to destroy the USA took pro sports off of my entertainment list.

I'll be the first to say, I really enjoy watching a great SEC matchup-HAIL STATE! But, pro ball is too commercialization and has truly lost its appeal especially with so many players are involved in domestic violence cases.

It has gone from a game to just another Corporate Bob fiasco.As a veteran, after I saw the 1st kneeling incident, that sealed it closed for me permanently. Just the way 80% of "Hunting" shows have gone. Fantasy expectations with less and less emphasis of woodsmanship and the size of the memories made instead of the rack.

It's also the reason I've put away all my 300+ yd "scope and kill" rigs in favor of my bow, hunting handgun and muzzleloader only. Saving all the other ONLY if needed.

Life is too short and too valuable to waste on Corporate Bob, drama, useless stress and bringing unreal expectations to our special world of the woods and water. Our country would be much better off by only competing with ourselves not eachother. We are here for a good time not a long time.

SHADOWFOX64

My wife just got online to watch the SB commercials (which were horrible), but Chris Stapleton singing the National Anthem was incredible in my opinion. It’s the best rendition I’ve heard in a long time.

I just hope the game is a nail biter. Blow out games aren't fun. It should be, but we will see... if the refs stay out of it. Terrible officiating this year! IMO
I hate seeing all the ads trying to get suckers into gambling. It's a big con and has been for decades! I don't bet on anything, never even won a dime on a lottery ticket. Just not worth it to me.
The commercials are a hoot, mostly! I won't be watching the halftime either Tom!
Yup half time is just hip hop music, if you call it that, pyrotechnics and stupid costumes. Geared for kids I guess.

I worked on my kitchen in the morning and ice fished the afternoon then I fell asleep before the opening kickoff, woke up during halftime and watched some of the 3rd qtr before falling asleep again. Had to look this morning to see who won. :D

Chris Stapleton did an amazing rendition of the National Anthem. Just a pure sound. I still haven't figured out why they felt they needed another anthem sung, I mean we're all Americans aren't we?

As for the game I watched bits of it but was mainly busy with the smoker and a couple beers while my vennie summer sausage got the finishing touches. It'll hang for two or three days now then get vacuum sealed.

Well it seems I'm the odd man out here. I watch it. And I especially like my Chiefs. Glad they won. I watch them every week during the season. Both the GM for the Chiefs and myself played for the same high school but he played about 30 years after me.

Latest posts

Back