How many here DON’T watch the Super Bowl?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who doesnt watch the Super Bowl?

• The what bowl? I’ve got a cereal bowl

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Go Eagles!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Go shooting!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Only watch for “wardrobe malfunctions”.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only want to see the commercials, and eat too much.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Day Drinking!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup half time is just hip hop music, if you call it that, pyrotechnics and stupid costumes. Geared for kids I guess.
For me, Superbowl Sunday is good day to hit the range. Less people there. Plus, Sunday is day for many to go to church in buildings. Outdoors is my church!

Well it seems I'm the odd man out here. I watch it. And I especially like my Chiefs. Glad they won. I watch them every week during the season. Both the GM for the Chiefs and myself played for the same high school but he played about 30 years after me.
I surely don't fault you because you do. I have kids with mates and kids of their own and I think they all watch. A little over 65 years ago I had a run-in with the coach in school, got turned off on all school sports, and that's the way life went. Had three daughters who played basketball and were good at it, and I went to their games but that's where it all stopped for me. When the rest of my classmates were playing ball games, I was out at the ranch probably hunting rabbits. I don't hate them, I just seem to have zero interest. I'm at my sister-in-law's right now so we wound up watching most of the last quarter and I understand it was the best of the game. This is America, we're supposed to be able to do our own thing.
Squint

I stopped watching football the day the first kneel was excused. I haven't watched a game, at any level, or in any sport since. Now I shoot more often and get more things done than before

When they were in Anti American kneeling mode stores were moving the NFL/NBA merch to back of stores as stands kept being knocked over or anointed with "big gulp" contents. One wonders.

I watch the highlight films on YouTube the next day. 10-15min, no commercials, no hype, no wasting 3-4 hours of my short life on millionaires who play for billionaires, and complain about it!

I didn't watch it, but I saw some clips of the halftime show on Gettr - complete with Satanic imagery, obscene gestures, etc. Ya hafta wonder who within the NFL thinks it's a good idea to alienate at least half the country with this sort of thing.

Seems a bad idea to show up at gun shows wearing NFL merch like jerseys and hats.

I didn't watch it, but I saw some clips of the halftime show on Gettr - complete with Satanic imagery, obscene gestures, etc. Ya hafta wonder who within the NFL thinks it's a good idea to alienate at least half the country with this sort of thing.
The entire media industry thrives off of causing restless irritable discontent among its users. TV, movies, social media, it's all designed to keep you entertained so you're unwilling to fight back or care.

Whether you believe in God or not, it literally fits the definition of "the devil's work". I don't think the halftime show could have made it more obvious that is the intention as well.

Latest posts

Back