How many here DON’T watch the Super Bowl?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who doesnt watch the Super Bowl?

• The what bowl? I’ve got a cereal bowl

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Go Eagles!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Go Chiefs!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Go shooting!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Only watch for “wardrobe malfunctions”.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only want to see the commercials, and eat too much.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Day Drinking!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its not just the disrespect, for me, and the huge amount of time required following all the news and games, and how much $ the teams and players make. But enough of the players, coaches, and owners are just plain old criminals that ought to be in jail.
And i also believe it distracts too much from some of the shady $#¡t going on around us. I had my head down, stuck in the sand, trying to get my piece of the pie, for too long… i think i’m about to go on a rant so im ending it here.

Too many woke, overpaid, anti-American, crybabies in the League these days.

I stopped watching when they started with the "take a knee" BS during the national anthem, & Roger Goodell failed to reign in his rouge players ... I have no plans of going back.

NFL = "No Fans Left" 🚫🏈

Too many woke, overpaid, anti-American, crybabies in the League these days.

I stopped watching when they started with the "take a knee" BS during the national anthem, & Roger Goodell failed to reign in his rouge players ... I have no plans of going back.

NFL = "No Fans Left" 🚫🏈
Absolutely 💯 % !!

After all the stupid commercials while trying to watch the Daytona 500, I probably won't watch NASCAR anymore either.

i shouldn't be ...... but i'm still astounded by people that are in intelluctually lazy and willfully ignorant .

I surely don't fault you because you do. I have kids with mates and kids of their own and I think they all watch. A little over 65 years ago I had a run-in with the coach in school, got turned off on all school sports, and that's the way life went. Had three daughters who played basketball and were good at it, and I went to their games but that's where it all stopped for me. When the rest of my classmates were playing ball games, I was out at the ranch probably hunting rabbits. I don't hate them, I just seem to have zero interest. I'm at my sister-in-law's right now so we wound up watching most of the last quarter and I understand it was the best of the game. This is America, we're supposed to be able to do our own thing.
Squint
I went to all my son's games and loved them except when the refs obviously threw the game in favor of a "professional" (recruited kids from outside their normally assigned school zone) team St. Ignacious from the bay area. Never watched a game after that season.

Back