Humor me a minute

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she seeing anyone? Give her my fone # please! Thx buddy
Sorry, buddy. I got my hooks in her - 5 kids in and she's stuck. I will tell you how I got her...

I went to the zoo and hung out at the gorilla enclosure. Waited for the prettiest girl who was making goo-goo eyes at the silverbacks, and said, "there's my girl..."

Sorry, buddy. I got my hooks in her - 5 kids in and she's stuck. I will tell you how I got her...

I went to the zoo and hung out at the gorilla enclosure. Waited for the prettiest girl who was making goo-goo eyes at the silverbacks, and said, "there's my girl..."
I was talking about the E Berlin girl
East Germany.jpg

Oh yeah... you married WAY above your weight! Doesn’t hurt that the poor dear is so near sighted...

I'm soooo glad to hear ya didnt do that the other way around......

At least ya didnt do it at your fam reunion huh

I was talking about the E Berlin girl

I'd steer clear of that one. She's always asking to see your papers.

Oh yeah... you married WAY above your weight! Doesn’t hurt that the poor dear is so near sighted...

Funny you say that. I just poo poo'd her request to get LASIK

I'm soooo glad to hear ya didnt do that the other way around......

A little shaving cream and a good straight razor... They can be made passable...

At least ya didnt do it at your fam reunion huh
...uh, nope. I ain't touching that one. No siree. Uh, uh...

9pyoYoZ.gif

I'd steer clear of that one. She's always asking to see your papers.

Funny you say that. I just poo poo'd her request to get LASIK

A little shaving cream and a good straight razor... They can be made passable...

...uh, nope. I ain't touching that one. No siree. Uh, uh...

View attachment 14771
I'm bustin a gut here. I cant stop laughing. Thanks

I think a thread like this does the whole group some good. Thanks GM54-120
Absolutely! The thread is full of what the kids call “life hacks”!

Attachments

• 8C7578D1-9437-4722-84AA-84CC5AFA969D.png
    8C7578D1-9437-4722-84AA-84CC5AFA969D.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 98F31072-C63C-4009-A703-7DF1EC7F0E3F.jpeg
    98F31072-C63C-4009-A703-7DF1EC7F0E3F.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20894291-E16F-4403-96F3-DF256F2F8EE5.jpeg
    20894291-E16F-4403-96F3-DF256F2F8EE5.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.