if i knew the way, i'd take you home...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could post these little, worldly get-togethers all day long and I'd listen to them. I spent much of my life in vocal music and then lung disease took my air away. Both of these postings have been music to my ears. Thank You!

You could post these little, worldly get-togethers all day long and I'd listen to them. I spent much of my life in vocal music and then lung disease took my air away. Both of these postings have been music to my ears. Thank You!

Challenge accepted!

Got a few more really great PFC productions (strongly recommend following them on your preferred social media if you do that... I don't/won't until they resurrect the finger protocol...) to post, then I'll dive into fantastic covers and live performances

Keep the good music coming. I came from a musical family and it is in my blood. Started playing the trumpet in the fourth grade, Dad played guitar, Mom played either piano, accordion, or violin, sis played piano or trumpet, brother played them all and went on to get a Phd in music. In high school I played all the brass instruments and guitar. Now I have two hands/fingers that are not up to the task.

Latest posts

Back