I'm Out Of It

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep telling my wife when I can't hunt anymore were gonna buy a nice boat and start fishing more often ,We live 50 miles form the Snake river and my sister and husband have a cabin/dock on river,,

olehunter said:
I keep telling my wife when I can't hunt anymore were gonna buy a nice boat and start fishing more often ,We live 50 miles form the Snake river and my sister and husband have a cabin/dock on river,,

I live on the Niangua River in Missouri, mostly Trout. Got a Cabin on Truman Lake.

I've had 5 Boats and sold them. My wife says no more.

oneshot

000_1110.jpg

000_1911.jpg

001-8011.jpg

Nice boat for sure , After I was disabled I needed help with the gutting and carrying , We knew a young guy that did hunt but not much success , so we asked him if he would like to hunt with us ,,he's been a blessing [ bird dog ]  ,good guy has a family and very happy to help us , He has asked about bringing other guys in but land owner allows just a few people on his land and he's fine with that , He's tagged elk last 2 years .I quick mount a winch in the back of my pickup and use 4 wheeler ramp to load game in my rig , works slick , brother in law thought it was a waste until we used it ,,ha ha he took a bunch of pics loading elk this year ,,, Don't know if it helps you but hope it does ,, Bird dog not for sale,,

Ok I have been going to the Gym, swimming 4 days a Week, doing Silver Sneakers Work Out 3X a week. Then YOGA once a week.

Hurts like all get out and Back still hurts, right Arm hurts and Leg is numb but doing better.

Got Doctors appointment in a month. We will see.

oneshot

I have quit  sugar and candy no soda pop either, been doing a diet of sorts , and working out  ,Back, legs, arms all hurt , This time am not giving in to it . My last Doctors visit I was 275 lbs  
and it really hit me time for better eating habits . My check up was good so if am going to live longer 
want to have my young me back and dump all the stuff that makes 60+ men get fat.
Us gray haired guys can get better I know we can ,
I watched my twin sister drop from 160+ to less than a 100 lb she's 5 foot tall and don't have to take
Metformin for Diabetes , She looks 20 years younger and feels better than she has in a long time ,,
Good luck man ,,, hope you get better ,,

Ok I have never had Candy, Soda, Sugar or Salt and was working out Hard with Stepper and Weights and Swimming for 3 years. Never got below 255. Since I quit weights I have put on more weight but I don't get on the scales.

I can't eat Greens or have Alcohol. Suppose to not have Coffee or Peppers but still have some not much as I use to.

oneshot

It takes more than cutting out sweets and other foods to lose weight. It's how much you eat that counts. You need so many calories to maintain your weight. If you eat that amount you won't lose weight. Eat more and you gain weight. Eat less and you lose weight. It doesn't matter if you're working out or not.

Food is fuel for the body. Burn more fuel than you need and you lose weight.

Bear Claw said:
It takes more than cutting out sweets and other foods to lose weight. It's how much you eat that counts. You need so many calories to maintain your weight. If you eat that amount you won't lose weight. Eat more and you gain weight. Eat less and you lose weight. It doesn't matter if you're working out or not.

Food is fuel for the body. Burn more fuel than you need and you lose weight.
Oh I didn't add I was counting calories and was way under what I needed to maintain my weight. Was weighing everything ate and feeding it into computer. Trainer said don't worry about it. Now my Doctor says don't worry about it.

My cholesterol, heart rate and blood pressure are all very good. My Doctor and Trainer both are saying just be active as I can which I am.

oneshot

When I was younger I ran a gym that was like a Golds gym. I trained a lot of people. Men and women.

I would have got the weight off of you or you would have died trying.   :D

Bear Claw said:
When I was younger I ran a gym that was like a Golds gym. I trained a lot of people. Men and women.

I would have got the weight off of you or you would have died trying.   :D

Well I was doing one hour cardio and one hour weights. Eating 1,000 less calories a day than what I needed to maintain my weight. As matter fact I was told I wasn't eating enough. Gained Muscle.

Before I started the Gym I lost weight but was just doing Cardio.

It don't matter now. New Ball Game. Do 7 hours Cardio a week, can't do Weights. Dealing with my Trainer and Doctor and they are happy.

oneshot

Ok I forgot to add because of my health I can not eat anything but Carbohydrates and Proteins , no milk. And I can't exercise my Stomach because of a Hernia.

oneshot

Latest posts

Back