I'm ready! 200 yard target

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
I headed out to a 200 yard range for a final test before the season and came away with my best group ever! What a confidence boost. First shot low then I adjusted the scope then a 3 shot group.
45 McStevens smokeless
250 Barnes tez

IMG_20131107_121325_268_zps05fd675a.jpg

Great Shooting! I am tickled pink to get groups like that at 100yds. No deer alive stands a chance around you! 8) :lol:

:prayer:

Great shooting :!: :!: :!: Deer don't have a chance :nono:

Ray........ :wink:

No lead sled just off bags. And sadly no our season's been done for a while. Our late ml season is no scopes so I could only use it during the regular firearms season. Tag soup for me this year.

That stinks that happened to me last year
Yet I had a shot at a doe just didn't want to fill my tag with one. Already can't wait till next year!

River Rat said:
That stinks that happened to me last year
Yet I had a shot at a doe just didn't want to fill my tag with one. Already can't wait till next year!

Opening weekend in southern mn I could have shot 20 does, problem was no doe permit. Second weekend up north I passed on a lil forker twice the first day. Then didn't see a thing the rest of the time. Oh well.

Latest posts

Back