Imagine if you will.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our first official state lock down begins today, which will be easy for us. So its time to start some of the spring cleaning early. I've had a fire going in the other building and I plan on heading out to sort some shooting equipment and targets out, along with straightening out the place. A little shop-vac on the floor is definitely in order. Between the JD Gator and the Ranger, its caked with mud. Yes the place is a mess :)
Get busy with something...…….....

Note to self...……… There actually was a reason I asked the wife to get more Neosporin...……… :wall:

Its bad enough jamming the end of a finger. Its worse when your finger hits the threads of a bolt.
It makes you shake your whole hand, while your eyes are closed tightly to keep from crying, and hurts so bad you can't even say a bad word.
Its even worse, when the whole episode is witnessed by your wife.

Hurt.JPG

Last edited:
Note to self...……… There actually was a reason I asked the wife to get more Neosporin...……… :wall:
My wife refused to take this stuff seriously untill Macy's closed! As soon as Macy's closed she instructed me to start building a bomb shelter in the yard with enough food and water stores to carry us over till Macy's opened again!diagram.png

I just got approved for A.M. beer drinking!:lewis: Now if I can get my permit to drink in the front yard I think I can survive this forced staycation without too much psychological damage. Starting my 5th week now.

I just got approved for A.M. beer drinking!:lewis: Now if I can get my permit to drink in the front yard I think I can survive this forced staycation without too much psychological damage. Starting my 5th week now.
Only 3 ways it's OK to drink beer in the morning;

1) When you are on a fishing boat.

2) When golfing if the girl in the beer cart comes by.

3) If you stayed awake all night drinking from the night before.

Baltimore City, unfortunately.

Where, like all large cities, it is most vulnerable to its citizenry acting irrationally (panic buying out grocery stores, convience stores, and big box stores as a response to media scare mongering); as well as any form of civil unrest.

And, where martial law is most likely to be implemented if civil unrest should unfold.

And furthermore, for those that don't think martial law is a possibility, just remember that it was less than 100 years ago in 1932, when veterans were camped out on the Mall in Washington, D.C. protesting their pensions, and promised back pay; it was a young Lieutenant George Patton that ordered his men to fire upon those veterans with rifles killing two of them in order to break up the protesters, and send them home. At the DIRECT ORDERS of the General of the Army, Douglas MacArthur. Acting on orders from President of the United States, Herbert Hoover.

And, this nation is just as unruly today in 2020 as it was then, perhaps more so.
awe cool you're from Fredneck, southern Md boy here, but I've spent lots n lots of time around Fredrick, Thurmont & Rocly Ridge up to Hagerstown, Cumberland & Oakland. I love western Md. I never thought I'd miss it.

Only 3 ways it's OK to drink beer in the morning;

1) When you are on a fishing boat.

2) When golfing if the girl in the beer cart comes by.

3) If you stayed awake all night drinking from the night before.
If yer in western Md you oughta be able to drink beer butt naked in the front yard & either have noone around to see anything & not raise an eye from the ones that do.

Pot is legal in quite a few states now. They need to start making toilet paper out of it to calm everyone’s butt down!..:lewis:
Thats a great idea.... hemp toilet paper, just 1 or 2 " wipes " & yer azz is chilled right out.... I'm crackin right up. I'll just stick to my bong tho. I've been blazin since 1975

Renaming my place to margaritaville where its always... well, you know.
Well thats one way to make me want to come visit ya. I have been to the Orig one in Key west. I actually forgot where the heck I left my 56 custom Panhead when I was there. The new years party there was off the freakin hook. Ya wouldnt believe me if I told ya LOL.

An estimated 88,000 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the third leading preventable cause of death in the United States.

An estimated 88,000 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the third leading preventable cause of death in the United States.
Dying sure would take the fun outta drinkin. Note to self, don't drink to the point of death. Ok, got it wrote down now, goin on a beer run

So I'm having trouble NOT wanting to get hammered after watching that vid. On the plus side I found a box of rubber gloves and some of those n95 masks in my garage. Just like she says, "act like you already have it".

Latest posts

Back