Is it just me

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I am one of those newbies. My reason is after about a dozen years I am getting back into the sport. Like others said the pandemic kept me on the computer. I found this site and still getting mega info from it. Thank you all!

I joined for these reasons.
1. I owned a few muzzle loaders and I needed some advice.
2. Due to the current prices of ammunition I have been shooting my muzzle loaders more frequently and I wanted to see if my results were similar to others.
3. The pandemic has me on the computer more than I was before and this is a great way to interact with like minded individuals.
4. I am a retired school teacher that fills in as a substitute teacher and the district firewalls does not block me from interacting with you good folks while I am "working."

My youngest daughter years ago was asked by my wife how many guns I had?
She replied, "he needs just one more."
You guys now know why she is my favorite.
BTW she also thinks that Hoppes #9 is what happiness smells like.
Yeah hoppes is good till you spill it on the carpet! Hard to hide the smell from the wife. I just tried to tell her it was my aftershave. Didn't work.

It's me... All me. @Idaholewis has his YouTube channel that attracts new members, so I started a rumor that he and @michiganmuzzy started an OnlyFans Page where they pose with their MLs in the woods... bare chested. Brought in the new members like wild fire!

It's like the old movie expression goes - "If you bare it, they will come."

...or was it "build..."

anyways....

Latest posts

Back