Just mounted a new scope.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franksauto

Reaction score
I just mounted a Bushnell Elite 3200 in 3-9x40 on my Knight MK85. It looks the balls on there. I switched from a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40. The Trophy was great on the range but in 2 seasons I missed 3 shot opertunities on deer because of the scope fogging. Good thing they were only does. Still even does are usually hard to come by out here in eastern Ma. Anyway I wanted a decent scope that wouldnt break me and something that wouldnt fog every time we get a little rain or snow. I hear the rainguard is awesome. I think the 3200 will be fine for the amount of hunting I do. I really didnt have to have a great scope and didnt want to spend a lot on a scope for my muzzleloader. The main reason being the breech blowback peppers and rots the bottom of the scope. I will put black painters tape on the bottom of this one when I shoot. Anyone have experiance (good or bad) with the 3200.
Frank

Your reason for changing is one of the reasons I changed last fall. I got the 3200 elite in 4 - 12. The extra magnification was something I wanted too, for range work.

Latest posts

Back