Knight customer service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
JUST WANTED TO SAY KNIGHT IS GOING TO SHIP ME A STOCK EXPRESS IF IT DOESNT SHOW UP BY TOMORROW(Sat 17th) AND HE DID SAY THEY WERE AND ARE BURIED IN ORDERS.SO GOOD ON JUSTIN AND KNIGHT.

I placed a order with Knight on the 4 or 5th of this month for a Bighorn T/H stock and did not receive any e-mail order confirmation number.. so on the 6th I emailed them to make sure everything was ok with order, talked to a customer rep who I wont name but she said my order was received and should ship that Thursday and I would receive a tracking number from shipping manager when it did.
Waited until the 9th and called them and spoke to a gentleman who checked order and said it should ship out in the next day or two which has not happened, I don't mind a reasonable wait but if you process my debit card and take payment 9-12 days is plenty of time to get a item shipped.. I've already received a item from Delaware that I got in 2 days from another company(good customer service), if Knight can not handle the volume of orders they receive then they should either hire enough people to do so or stop taking orders until current orders are caught up.
Deleted due to Knight going to make it right..

does no good to bash it on this sight. Better off to call head man. I believe his name is Perry, ask to talk to him

Absolutely NO company should charge your credit card until the purchased item ships, period. I suggest that you look at CVA for a quality BP rifle with excellent CS. JMHO

OK...I would appreciate it if we do not get into a bashing Knight thread please. dbowling stated his case and feelings and I actually look at this as letting other forum members know what to expect if they order from Knight. This isn't new, news...Sort of been the same for awhile. We have also heard other "bad customer service" comments regarding other companies. Brand Bashing is actually one of our not to rules.

Having said that, I am not a Knight fan, a CVA fan, a Thompson Center fan (own at least one of each). What I am is a muzzleloader fan that likes to shoot different rifles.

I stopped by their shop on Friday afternoon Nov. 2. I’ve never seen their shop so busy... Shipping guy said it’s crazy right now.
I’ll text Justin for you.
Hang in there..

I don't see where there was any bashing, just relaying where he was receiving very bad customer service. I believe him!

Unfortunately, not new news to me.

Either you sell muzzleloaders and provide Customer Service Support, or you won't for long. Just look at White Rifles, if you need an example.

I tried calling them again today and they would not answer phone just said reps were busy and leave number and would call back.. shot them another email asking them to cancel my order if they couldn't get it shipped by tomorrow and I would just order a Boyds stock.. same girl I originally emailed with sent me a email later today that said my order had shipped, which when checked it was just a pre shipment label created. But at least they took notice hopefully it went out today or tomorrow.. Was not bashing knight because I like them just commenting on their service.
Figured they were busy but as I said not good business to say something is going to happen then you don't make it happen..
Hopefully will see it by Monday. 52 thanks for making the effort to help appreciate it.

52Bore said:
I stopped by their shop on Friday afternoon Nov. 2. I’ve never seen their shop so busy... Shipping guy said it’s crazy right now.
I’ll text Justin for you.
Hang in there..

Hall
exactly I like all muzzleloaders as long as they are accurate, have owned about all of current(except customs) and a lot of past makers.

halloflin said:
OK...I would appreciate it if we do not get into a bashing Knight thread please. dbowling stated his case and feelings and I actually look at this as letting other forum members know what to expect if they order from Knight. This isn't new, news...Sort of been the same for awhile. We have also heard other "bad customer service" comments regarding other companies. Brand Bashing is actually one of our not to rules.

Having said that, I am not a Knight fan, a CVA fan, a Thompson Center fan (own at least one of each). What I am is a muzzleloader fan that likes to shoot different rifles.

just looked at tracking number again and the pre shipment was created on the 13th yesterday didn't notice that when I first looked at it(thought it was created today) so more then likely it did ship today and tracking will start working in the morning.

halloflin said:
Thanks for keeping it civil guys.

I ordered a Wolverine a couple weeks ago and never received a confirmation either. But when I called I talked with a rep and was told my gun was being made and would ship in 10-14 days. Got home yesterday to find it here. Very happy with my purchase. I understand that with all the sales they have going and the time of year they are very busy.

Back