Knight rifles

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some info if someone could help me out. I would like to know the difference between the Knight Disc Elite and the Knight Disc Extreme. I cannot find any info on Knight's website for the Elite.

Thanks

The Disc Elite has a contoured barrel with no iron sights and a forked barrel lug that kind of "floated," more or less, the barrel and gave a little more accuracy. The Extreme has a straight barrel, iron sights, and Knights standard one screw lug. They both shoot very well, however the Elite was discontinued in 1995 if I'm not mistaken... If you can find an Elite in good shape you should jump on it... :wink:

flint head said:
The Disc Elite has a contoured barrel with no iron sights and a forked barrel lug that kind of "floated," more or less, the barrel and gave a little more accuracy. The Extreme has a straight barrel, iron sights, and Knights standard one screw lug. They both shoot very well, however the Elite was discontinued in 1995 if I'm not mistaken... If you can find an Elite in good shape you should jump on it... :wink:

All right except your about 10 years early on the Elite being discontinued, I believe it was 2005 or thereabouts. :wink: I think they were made for 2 years. They are VERY nice rifles, both the Elite and Extreme.

Damn Busta, I knew I liked Tequila but I didn't know liked it that much... :lol: I gotta quit posting after it's Margarita time... :wink:

Just bought brand new in box a Knight Light Contour Elite Extreme with the new bolt that do'on need the Clamp tool to disassembly the bplt
Its a blue barrel and a black composite for $300.00 cds usely they sell here for $699.00 and more.Quite a luck.
Tapes were still intact on the box.
Taureau noir :D :p

My brother was looking for Knight Wolverine for his wife. With info from another poster on this site I ended up at the olde archery shoppe web site and bought one for him for 109.00 plus shipping. He got it in the mail the other day. Brand new in the box.

Back