Knight Ultralite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatbasin

Reaction score
I have a few Knights but not an Ultralite, but now I'm thinking about it. Anyway, a couple of questions for the Ultralite shooters.
What bullets shoot well in your rifle, and are you getting accuracy that's close to the guarantee of a MOA @ 200 yds.? Thanks.

greatbasin said:
I have a few Knights but not an Ultralite, but now I'm thinking about it. Anyway, a couple of questions for the Ultralite shooters.
What bullets shoot well in your rifle, and are you getting accuracy that's close to the guarantee of a MOA @ 200 yds.? Thanks.

I too, having been eyeing the Ultralite ( just not the price :D ) Id be interested to hear the feedback.

saw young fellow Saturday shoot MOA at 200 yds. using 475 gr. conical. This was at Friendship Range.

Not 200 yards, but I get MOA at 100 yards with the Lightfield 300 grain Alpha Gold sabots using 100 gr BH209 with W209 primers. This bullet has shot the best, accuracy & consistently-wise, out of my UL and I have tried many different saboted bullets.

greatbasin said:

Most any bullet that fits correctly will shoot well from the Ulite... And yes with the 200 yard accuracy

200 yard target with with 250 gr Bloodlines

200ydTarget-Bloodline250s.jpg

There's a target I can live with, thanks for posting that up Sabotloader.
Could you please tell me about your powder charge for that group and the scope you chose and the magnification. Thanks. GB

greatbasin said:
There's a target I can live with, thanks for posting that up Sabotloader.
Could you please tell me about your powder charge for that group and the scope you chose and the magnification. Thanks. GB

It did not actually shoot this target. A shooter in Tennessee did. He was shooting 120 grains of BH-209 and Knight Bloodline 452x250 grain bullet. off a bench with bags.

sabotloader said:
It did not actually shoot this target. A shooter in Tennessee did. He was shooting 120 grains of BH-209 and Knight Bloodline 452x250 grain bullet. off a bench with bags.

Was that with the supplied sabots or something else?

4gun-drill said:
sabotloader said:

Was that with the supplied sabots or something else?

It was a Knight tech shooting so I really assume that it was the supplied sabot which is a MMP HPH-24 sabot.

Back