Magnetospeed or Labradar

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the LR is so easy a cave man can use it. and will!!
seriously, it is so easy you can set it up every time you shoot and get velocity out to 100yd. which is interesting to see which bullets keep velocity down range.

i see a lot of complaining about the LR not being user friendly but if you see 10 of them set up at the range and no one having trouble i would think that says a lot.

the LR is so easy a cave man can use it. and will!!
seriously, it is so easy you can set it up every time you shoot and get velocity out to 100yd. which is interesting to see which bullets keep velocity down range.

i see a lot of complaining about the LR not being user friendly but if you see 10 of them set up at the range and no one having trouble i would think that says a lot.
So the people complaining about it not working reliably are few and far between? Do orher shooters at the range trigger it falsely?

I like the idea of being able to use it for my bows as well. Definitely seems more versatile.
It would be more versatile.

Just an FYI.................. I got hacked on FB pretty badly. Had to create a new account. We need to catch and convict those people, then provide the public with a handing.

i don't know about the folks that have trouble. i know about 40 benchrest shooters that don't have trouble. the ones that do are just vocal.

my complaint is that there is no sighting device to point it at the target. there are after market devices out there. i use a small square.

i shoot mine with 50 shooters on the line and dont get false triggers from other rifles near by. with thousands and thousands of shots, i have never seen a false trigger. i have had a few odd readings. in a match when there is a lot of shooting maybe once a day i will get a reading that is about half what i have been getting.

there is an inertia trigger available that you can Velcro onto your rifle that they claim is needed.

i don't know about the folks that have trouble. i know about 40 benchrest shooters that don't have trouble. the ones that do are just vocal.

my complaint is that there is no sighting device to point it at the target. there are after market devices out there. i use a small square.

i shoot mine with 50 shooters on the line and dont get false triggers from other rifles near by. with thousands and thousands of shots, i have never seen a false trigger. i have had a few odd readings. in a match when there is a lot of shooting maybe once a day i will get a reading that is about half what i have been getting.

there is an inertia trigger available that you can Velcro onto your rifle that they claim is needed.
Well you've definitely helped me make up my mind. Now to see where the best place to get one, hopefully a 4th of July sale somewhere.

Seems like you can find magneto speed a lot easier and cheaper especially if used but Labrador looks really interesting. Have been happy with magneto so far but it does change point of impact when on barrel.

Back