Marty’s .45 Cal Bullet Test (Video)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis1

Reaction score
I finally got a Chance to Shoot a Group of these 415 Grain Pure Lead .45 Cal bullets i got from Marty here, i have had these ready to go for quite sometime But the Weather has been Horrible. The Bullets Shot well, After seeing these, I decided to save the Last Group of them to Get on my Steel Plate at 300 Yards. Thank you For Sending these out here to me Marty, I enjoyed Putting them on Target :ttups:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g-9GfkOQLzY" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

:shooter: Super group Idaholewis considering your gun rest !
I never had a chance to try those 415 grainers... glad you did.  Looks like paying attention to detail by resizing then for your bore certainly paid off.
Thanks for putting together that Range Report for the members and guests.  :ttups:

Thank you fellas, I could shoot a Different Muzzleloader/Bullet Combo everyday and Feel like i was in Heaven! Just something i truly Love doing

Yep! I agree, gotta love shooting and trying new bullet in  these old guns! I get giddy over trying a " new " patch combo in my rifles LOL.

FrontierGander said:
Yep! I agree, gotta love shooting and trying new bullet in  these old guns! I get giddy over trying a " new " patch combo in my rifles LOL.
I have been “Secretly” :D Working with my CVA .45 Cal Mountain Rifle, She is wearing a Pretty Awesome Sight setup, I can shoot this Rifle Now!! I am impressed with it to say the least! Video Coming soon :ttups:

Latest posts

Back