ML stores in northern VA?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treepotato

Reaction score
Any recommendations on which brick and mortar shops carry muzzleloading gear and supplies in northern Virginia?

I like to support small businesses when I can, but I haven't found any local places to go to. Dicks and Gander Mountain seem to be the only places with powder, primer, and accessories.

ClarkBrothers,Warrenton,Va./ Just do a Google search..many gun stores in N.VA...miss living in Va. A lot better than Md.. :shock:

Re: RE: Re: ML stores in northern VA?

slowwalker said:
ClarkBrothers,Warrenton,Va./ Just do a Google search..many gun stores in N.VA...miss living in Va. A lot better than Md.. :shock:
Thanks, I'll give them a try.

Google hasn't been very helpful. Tried a few shops in the Woodbridge to Fredericksburg corridor...but even though their websites indicated they carry ML reality is they pretty much all had nothing more than a few 777 pellets.

Re: RE: Re: ML stores in northern VA?

slowwalker said:
ClarkBrothers,Warrenton,Va.

Thanks again. I stopped by there today and picked a few things up. Definitely more muzzleloader items on hand than anywhere else I've seen in the area.

Glad it worked out for you.... 30yrs ago they had civil war musket’s and sharps carbines for sale dirt cheap...from Bull Run and other battle fields that people in the area had in their attics that they traded in for newer guns. I should have bought a few :shock:

Back