Most accurate and Best Rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nit Wit

Reaction score
I have a Gonic, a Knight Bighorn, a White Super 91, a T/C Encore and a CVA Accura all in .50 cal
If yo had to choose one and only one what would it be and why?
Thanks Folks
Nit Wit

I have a Gonic, a Knight Bighorn, a White Super 91, a T/C Encore and a CVA Accura all in .50 cal
If yo had to choose one and only one what would it be and why?
Thanks Folks
Nit Wit
None of them since I am a fan of the 45 cal fast twist , but if the White Super 91 was a 451 then i am all in for that one.

I had an Encore years ago that had a terrible trigger and has left a rotten taste in my mouth. I’ve never shot a White but their reputation is so good, that would have to be my pick.

I have had excellent results with the Accura V2 for 8+ years shooting the Barnes 250 gr T-EZ bullets in front of 2 pellets of T7. Vary accurate and reliable. I use the Barnes bullet jag when loading and the dark blue sabot.

I had an Encore years ago that had a terrible trigger and has left a rotten taste in my mouth. I’ve never shot a White but their reputation is so good, that would have to be my pick.
It doesn’t take a whole lot of money and time, to make the encore a great gun, bellm spring kit and oversized pin

Latest posts

Back