• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN New in Box 2022 Accura Lr-X / Mr-X .45 or .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya that pretty much settles it…. I’ll wait a bit longer to see if any offers pop up for a Trade and choice….

Then I’ll just order a MR-X .50

Ps I tried to make this streamlined as much as possible, and a Low drama Thread

Africa, despite what some have said, I understand what you were attempting to do. And I thought that was a good approach. You were offering an option (one of four possible choices). I personally thought that was a reasonable approach. I guess the only difficult part was no pictures of actual gun. And a lot of guys want to see what they’re getting. Nonetheless, I understood what you were offering. Now my personal 2 cents…I’d Get the .50, which sounds like that’s what you’re going to do. Good luck with the trade.
-Moose

Africa, despite what some have said, I understand what you were attempting to do. And I thought that was a good approach. You were offering an option (one of four possible choices). I personally thought that was a reasonable approach. I guess the only difficult part was no pictures of actual gun. And a lot of guys want to see what they’re getting. Nonetheless, I understood what you were offering. Now my personal 2 cents…I’d Get the .50, which sounds like that’s what you’re going to do. Good luck with the trade.
-Moose

Appreciate the Strategic appreciation for what the offer Is/Was. I just figured I’d give the option to someone, if they had something I was interested in. Then I’d get there rifle ordered- …. And show when I received it……..

Then complete the deal. Either way, seems like interest has risen. I’ve got a few PMs and I’m sure I’ll work something out with someone.

I understand, it’s not the usual circumstance - Yet that doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with it.

Thank you for your post.

Last edited:
Gave this option a shot, Decided to Order a .50 Accura Mr-X

I’ll be posting that for sale for $500 Firm,plus Shipping.

Or Trade value of $600

I’ll get that in mail in approximately 8 days or so do to tomorrow’s Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back